Hamas War

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

In Mourning...

I'll be taking a break from my regular schedule, since my brother passed away yesterday. Others may be posting on the blog. I may or may not or on different topics.



My brother didn't marry, so the mourners are me, my sister, our children, grandchildren and lots of loving cousins and family friends. The funeral will be in New York, and then next week I will return to Shiloh to finish the shiva.

my brother, the loving uncle
My brother lived in Israel for quite a few months in the early 1970's and learned Hebrew in Moshav Argaman, when it had a "kibbutz ulpan" set up.

May he know peace...

10 comments:

yaak said...

BD"H. May you know no more sorrow.

Garnel Ironheart said...

Baruch davan ha'emes.

Batya said...

amen, thanks

Anonymous said...

hamakom yinachem otach botch shaat aveili tzion vyerushalayim
joel rich

Batya said...

joel, thanks

Anonymous said...

BDE - may you and all his loved ones be comforted among the mourners of Zion & Yerushalayim.

May you know of no more sorrow.


bracha

LondonMale said...

So sorry for your loss.

Leah said...

Baruch Dayan HaEmett. May you and klal Yisrael be reunited with the coming of Moshiach NOW!

Batya said...

Amen, thanks

Neshama said...

Oh, Batya, just saw this post. So sorry. You have had a difficult year. May you know of no more sorrows (before Mashiach arrives).