Hamas War

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Arutz 7 Readers Like This Blog

Arutz Sheva




Yet again, I see that I have three out of the six most popular blog posts on the Arutz 7 Blog page.














Popular Posts













Almost daily I copy posts from here and repost them on Arutz 7. Arutz 7 is a very popular news site. I've been blogging on it on and off from when they first invited bloggers to blog on it.

In those days the site was complicated and annoying to use for us bloggers, and eventually I just gave up and stopped. Then a couple of years ago, when Ari Soffer took over as Arutz Sheva's Managing Editor, he asked me resume blogging, which I did. Considering the popularity of my blog posts with Arutz 7 readers, I guess it was a good move for both of us. Most of the time, I see that two of my posts are usually on the top six, which is still impressive and a real vote of confidence.

I can't say how many people read my opinion pieces aka blog posts, because not only do many appear on Arutz 7 where I can't see the stats, but the Jewish Press also posts me. They choose the articles, and sometimes I post of the Jerusalem Post, which has an awfully annoying/difficult posting site and rules about photos. The only photos I can post there are my own.

Since in a few hours, less than ten will be chag/holiday, the last of Pesach immediately followed by Shabbat, so I don't know if I'll be able to find the time to write a better article.

Chag Kasher v'Sameach and Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: