Hamas War

Friday, February 19, 2016

No, I Wasn't at Work When There was an Arab Terror Attack

Tuvia Yanai Weissman, HaYa"D
The first I heard of the Arab terror attack in Rami Levy, Sha'ar Binyamin, in the same compound where I work at Yafiz, was when one of my sons called from an unfamiliar number and asked if I was home. I thought he was checking to see if he could visit or was passing by or something like that. I told him that I was home but leaving soon to go to the Raise Your Spirits all female show in Gush Etzion with most of his sisters and and nieces. He told me about the terror attack but he didn't have much information.

"Behind the News" was there and wrote a report plus photos. Some are gory, just a warning.

I must say I was really touched by all the calls, messages and facebook inquiries about my safety. I thank you all for your concern and thank Gd the young terrorist didn't do more deadly damage. I mourn with the family and friends of Tuvia Yanai Weissman, HaYa"D, the young father who had been murdered and pray that the other victim will have a full and speedy recovery. I also thank the shoppers who shot the Arab terrorists.

As you know, I work in the same compound, sharing walls and views with the iconic supermarket. I'm always on alert at work. It's not easy, though I've met many Arabs who are happy to work and shop in Israeli stores. Let those Arabs who don't want to live "in Israel" just leave. There are so many Arab Muslim countries, and I'm sure they can get a good deal on a nice hour in Syria...

2 comments:

Shiloh said...

This is exactly why we need to take charge of the situation and annex the land. Those who prefer not to live as normal decent humans are not only welcome to leave, they should be encouraged to leave via an incentive package including a one way ticket out, pocket full of cash and a sponsoring country. Its legal under international law all that I have spoken about. We just need to will to be that light unto the Nations.

Marcel Cousineau said...

Batya,
Have you seen the news from the Jewish community in South Florida ?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/02/17/bizarre-encounters-has-south-florida-jewish-community-concerned/

Muslims are always 'studying' other religions, especially in Israel.