Hamas War

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chanuka, Rosh Chodesh Tevet, Tel Shiloh

Next week will already be be Chanukah. And before the eight day holiday of Chanukah has ended, there will be Rosh Chodesh Tevet, the beginning of the Jewish Month of Tevet.  I have my plans set, bli neder, G-d willing, I'll be celebrating at Tel Shiloh.  For the past few years, I work my schedule around Women's Rosh Chodesh Prayers at Tel Shiloh.

Women's Prayers at Tel Shiloh
Rosh Chodesh Tevet
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
8:30am
Shiur Torah, Short Torah Lesson
Please come and invite family, friends and neighbors
תפילת נשים
ראש חודש טבת בתל שילה
יום ג' 27-12 8:30
יהיה דבר תורה
נא לבוא, לפרסם ולהזמין חברות, משפחה ושכנות

Tel Shiloh is open to visitors daily. Tours can be arranged through the office. Email office@telshilo.org.il or phone 02-994-4019. It's a lovely place to visit, tour and pray, too, of course.  There's a snack place, and food and tours can be arranged for groups and events.  Make a day of it.

4 comments:

Miryam said...

I've marked it on my calendar and am looking forward to davening with our growing group of women.

Batya said...

Miryam, I'm looking forward to hearing more of your fascinating information about ancient Shiloh. Please help publicize the Women's Prayers, thanks.

Judith Wexler said...

This sounds wonderful...is anyone driving up from Jerusalem who could give rides? TIA, Yehudit

Batya said...

Judith, I don't know of anyone driving. Maybe you can get some friends together.