Hamas War

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Arab Islamic Terrorism, No Joke

Hat tip for cartoon: Shy Guy



If I'm not mistaken, this is from Denis Leary Christmas special, 2005. Here's the full show.


Denis Leary's Merry F#%$in Christmas by Newpunk

Here in Israel, our ordinary innocent citizens feel the brunt of terrorism all the time. Subscribe to QassamCount, so you won't be in the dark.  And whom is our government investigating?  Good Jewish kids.

Sorry, but I don't feel like posting something cheerful today.

2 comments:

goyisherebbe said...

Looks like you in one mean mood, girl! I thought the Dennis Leary show was funny despite it being tasteless and useless. Janet thought it was only tasteless and useless. Somehow our happy marriage will endure this small disagreement . Janet: I don't like Xmas either, but it was long ago and far away. The cussing is 7th grade humor. I'm not amused. Yehoshua: I wasn't ALL that amused either, and BTW, all the folks out there who have Internet Rimon or equivalent aren't even going to see it, and they won't miss it. That's why they signed up.

Batya said...

double comment, love you both
we don't use rimon, just the two of us home here