Hamas War

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wily Wikileaks

Arlene Kushner has an interesting read on all that is going on.  I suggest going into her site and looking for the article  "Ah Ha!" which doesn't have its own link yet.  She has been going through the documents Wikileaks has been releasing concerning the Middle East, Israell, Iran etc.  I trust her basic analysis.

Arlene Kushner is curious about what's the cause of U.S. President Obama's miss-handling of the Iran issue.  She's more polite and careful than I am.  I think it's more proof of how totally out of his element Barack Hussein Obama is.  From the beginning of his run for president I've wondered who put him up to it, who's controlling him.  Could this all be connected? For sure, Israel shouldn't trust him to care about Israel's security.

I don't have the time to go through Wikileaks right now, but I hope to get to it soon.

No comments: