Hamas War

Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Sure They Like The Publicity

Fatah is a failure at governing and a failure at the polls, but its conference is giving them a lot of play in the international press. According to international politicians, they're the Arabs of choice to govern the Pseudistinian (aka Palestinians) whose aim is to destroy Israel.



I fail to find any serious distinguishing characteristics and ideology between them and Hamas. And I don't see how the United States can be against al Qaeda when it's so palsy with Fatah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Muse, et al.,

I've been following your blog for the last while and am currently in Israel for a few months. I would very much like to visit Shiloh, and I'm wondering if there are tours given on a regular basis (I read a while back about one such tour) or how I should best go about planning to come to your area. I don't want to just show up and expect you to have time to talk to me or show me around.

Thanks a lot for any tips or information you can give me.

Best Regards!

Batya said...

I'm not a tour guide. There's a tourism office at Tel Shiloh, which is open during the weekdays, not Shabbat. 02-9944019