Hamas War

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here's the Letter I Wrote To The Jerusalem Post

It's extremely important that this message get out, so please join me in my letter-writing campaign. Thank You


New Elections
Well, isn't that what I've been hoping for, writing and talking about for almost three years? Why am I not overjoyed?
Like a bride alone under the chuppah, I, too, await my "prince charming." So far, there isn't any politician campaigning for my vote. Of course, they'd all love it, but that's like sex sans ketuba.
Not a single politician has said that his priorities are the Jewish People, secure and sovereign in the Land of Israel.
If it were simpler, I'd just establish my own political party.


Please contact me if you can help translate my material into Hebrew. Thanks

No comments: