Hamas War

Monday, October 27, 2008

Dancing To The US Presidency

I've gotten some nasty comments on my A7 blog post:


You can join in the fray if you want. I'm being accused of possibly causing the election of Obama. Some of you may like that, and others....

And of course, part of my opinion comes from the feeling that if I break this principle, the person I vote for will turn out a billion times worse than I had expected, a billion times worse than I had expected the opponent to be.

Most US Presidential Elections have left me totally cold. I couldn't decide between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb or the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and any other cliches you can think of.

American politicians do and should do what they think is best for America. I have no delusions that Israel is any priority for them.

But to lighten the mood, here's a very creative bit of dancing. It's the
McCain - Obama Dance-Off, done with some creative video photoshop or whatever.

I just wasted too much time trying to get the embedded link, so you could see this here, but I guess you'll just have to click the link above.

hat tip: hts

No comments: