Hamas War

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not Looking Foward To This...

Yes, I admit that New York can be very attractive, but I'm not really excited about being so far removed from my real life.

It's always so difficult to discover what's really in the news when I'm in New York. I'll also have only the rarest access to internet, so don't worry if I don't post much.
I've asked some good friends to try to blog instead, just so you won't be bored. Of course they won't be able to blog on Eye of the Storm, my Arutz 7 blog.
Two years ago, I was in New York during most of the "Nameless War." It was very difficult for me. G-d willing, things will be quiet here.
We plan on being in Holliswood for this Shabbat and New Rochelle for the next one.
ps Did I just lose my option to choose fonts?

No comments: