Hamas War

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sefira Reminder

So far, I've only found the OU Sefira Reminder. Strangely, I had to do a search from their site. They don't have a large
Reminder!
SIGN UP FOR THE SEFIRA REMINDER
I find that pretty peculiar. I'm also wary about the fact that it's only set, at least so far, for the American time zones. In previous years, we had options.
It's disappointing that the sefira reminders I've used in the past don't automatically send out sign-up reminders or automatically sign us up.
I'd appreciate more options, including Israeli cellphone ones.
Now to the kitchen....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torah.org also has a reminder that you can sign up for here: http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/omer/sefira.php3
Not sure it will address the time zone issue but so far it has kept sent me reminders from year to year without the need to re-register.

Batya said...

Thanks!

I think I've signed up before with them.
There's this survey to fill out when signing up. It just took a few minutes.