Hamas War

Thursday, April 10, 2008

McCain, Too, Wants To Play G-d

Doesn't he understand that you can't negotiate force peace?

Israelis and Arabs aren't a bunch of kids bickering over a bicycle. It's not a matter of negotiating an agreement. The Arabs want us dead, destroyed, gone. They educate their youth, from the youngest age, to want to murder us.

Every single "peace" move has caused a deterioration in our security.

McCain doesn't understand it any better than Bush, Clinton (his and hers,) Carter, etc.
I pointed out that President Bush had waited until the end of his second term to get involved in peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians. When would President McCain get involved?
"Immediately," he said. "And, as I said, I don't know how many trips I've made to Israel. I know all of the leadership well. I know the parameters that they're operating under, and I feel fully qualified to hit the ground running." (click for complete article)

Doesn't the United States have enough problems of its own? There's a serious recession; people are losing their homes to the bank. That should be the priority of any new American President. Take care of your own country and don't try to be some sort of "savior" where you can only do damage. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

No comments: