Hamas War

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Didn't Realize How Right I Was...

... when I wrote New Look And Listen To The IBA News a few hours ago.

You'd think it bad enough that tonight's new was full of child abuse and a very sympathetic piece about the demonstrations against former Israeli President Katzav which demand that he be tried in open court, no deals. It's a modern day lynch mob.

There was a piece about today's "drill," which made a mockery of it, stressing how unprepared everyone was and how the shelters are unusable.

But the piece d'resistance was "cute" little number about an unusual love story, incest, unabashed. I'm not going into details, but it was beyond immoral.

If there isn't enough real news to broadcast, let them reduce the news budget and decrease the amount of time of the news show. And show it is. That sort of news isn't fit for my TV.

No comments: