Hamas War

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Who is? What is?


MK Otniel Schneller?
According to his address, he'd be expected to have opinions somewhat like mine.
But he's a member of Olmert's Kadima Party.
Two years ago, after Olmert announced his drastic, cruel and dangerous plan to destroy most of the Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria and transfer us to ghettos, I remember seeing and hearing Schneller on TV excitedly and enthusiastically showing maps of destruction. He was Olmert's point man.
Recently, he has taken a public stand in favor of Jews living in Hebron. He is now considered the "nationalist," most pro-Right in Olmert's party.
But I can't get the image out of my mind, the joy he showed when he talked of destroying my community, my home here in Shiloh.
Some of us don't forget and won't forget.

No comments: