Hamas War

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Caption Contest #2

The First Caption Contest was a great success. It was won by satiricohen.

This picture, I found by chance on the Jerusalem Post site. If you were expecting a picture from the Bush invasion, I'm waiting for it to end, so G-d willing, next week, only if I find something with the required ambiguity. Also, I don't like using pictures that look too familiar. That's why the minute I saw this one, I knew that it would inspire you!

So please, take a good look and imagine the perfect caption. Then click the comment button, and send it in. More than one entry is allowed.
Also, please publicize the contest. Thank you!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Did I leave the iron on?"

"I'm the queen of the world!" (ok, I suppose if one needs to give the reference (the movie Titanic) it's not such a good quote LOL)

Batya said...

We'll count that as 2, since how many queens iron?

yitz said...

"Gee, I didn't think I'd end up in the garbage heap of history so soon!"

benning said...

"I'm not carrying these giant matzohs one step farther!"

Batya said...

Great! Keep them rolling in.

Deadline is next Tuesday morning Israel time, or Monday night in New York.

Anonymous said...

"Who knew Katyushas could reach Jerusalem from Annapolis?!"

frumhouse said...

I knew I should have only brought one suitcase! I wonder if there is a porter available?

Batya said...

I'm glad I chose this picture; these are great!
Keep them rolling in. One more day!