Hamas War

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I found Shmuel Katz's article

Not only did I finally find the article, but the Letters Editor of the Jerusalem Post even sent me an email to help me. But we still can't find Rabbi Dov Berkovits's article.

There seems to be a editorial omissions in the Jerusalem Post's Internet edition.

Shmuel Katz wrote an extremely important article, which was published in this past Friday's paper. It is not in the Internet edition.

Here's the letter I wrote to the paper:
I'm a jblogger, shilohmusings.blogspot.com, me-ander.blogspot.com and others, and when I see an interesting article in your paper, whether the hardcopy or Internet, I like to alert my readers to it.
There's a big problem. No all of the great articles I see in the hardcopy make it to the Internet.
On Shabbat I was very happy to see Shmuel Katz's op-ed, in which he gives the international legal low-down on the status of Judea and Samaria. This is a crucially important article. It's long past Shabbat and even longer past your publishing time, and the article is no where to be found on your site.
A few months ago, you published a fantastic article in the Magazine section by Rabbi Dov Berkovits about soldiers and conscience (if I remember it correctly.) It never made the Internet. I tried on numerous occasions to find it.
Is this a coincidence that two excellent articles supporting Jewish life in Judea and Samaria are neglected?
If Rabbi Berkovits's article did make it, I'd appreciate the link and apologize.
I'm anxiously awaiting Shmuel Katz's article. I consider it a "must-read."


Batya Medad
Shiloh

No comments: