Hamas War

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fantastic Film...

... the truth about Disengagement. It can be seen from Tamar Yona's blog! It lasts ten minutes. I very very rarely, if at all, watch the films and film clips sent to me. This one I did see, and I'm glad I did.

The movie shows pictures, also aerial, of Gush Katif, Neve Dekalim and more at its most beautiful. It also shows the destruction and eviction and the cruelty and the beatings afterwards at Amona. There are interviews with the refugees.

It's a powerful film, though not pleasant. But we shouldn't hide ourselves from the truth, especially when the Israeli government is planning, more and much larger destruction and forcible exile of innocent Jews.

That's what Annapolis is all about. Destroying Jewish homes and Jewish lives. Forbidding Jews from living in our historical homeland.

No comments: