Hamas War

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I knew it!

Yesterday, while I was waiting almost half an hour at Givat Asaf, the T junction to Beit El, I saw many more than usual United Nations, fancy Arab and Pseudistinian-flagged vehicles turning in. That's because it's also the junction to Ramallah. I was certain that some sort of important meeting was going on there and mentioned it to someone who pooh-poohed my suspicions:


"There always are Arab cars going in."
"True, but today there are more than usual and in a short period of time."

Why do people always think that middle-aged women don't know anything? Unfortunately, I wait at that junction a lot, and I know what's "normal traffic." Yesterday looked auspicious.

Luckily for me, IMRA confirmed it.

Diplomats to push Israel, PA declaration
By HERB KEINON

Quartet envoy Tony Blair met in Ramallah with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and PA Prime Minister Salaam Fayad on Tuesday, as high level diplomatic efforts are under way to get Israel and the PA to draft a joint declaration to be endorsed at the US-sponsored Middle East conference next month. (For complete article click here)

Well, now I have the proof. The anti-Israel busy-bodies have been plotting some more. And to think that they passed just inches from me on their way to Ramallah...

No comments: