Hamas War

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What is Peres Really Saying?

Israeli President, Shimon Peres, now states that "land for peace" doesn't work.

OK, with that I've agreed all along, but what implications does it have for him?

I don't hear him saying that it's time to
officially annex and settle all of Eretz Yisrael. Do you?

I don't hear him saying that a
Palestinian State
will endanger the very existence of the State
of Israel. Do you?

I don't hear him saying that he apologizes for
all of his previous policies, Oslo, etc. Do you?


Peres, it's almost Yom Kippur. Time to come "clean."

2 comments:

yitz said...

Don't hold your breath!!! Some people never really change, & he's certainly too far gone. R'shaim afilu b'pitchei Gehinnom lo osim teshuva [the wicked, even at the gates of hell don't repent] -- approximate quote from our Sages.

Batya said...

I see the irony; I really don't expect him to admit that he has been wrong. If a man like Peres did tshuva, the Moshiach would come. So, we have to keep up the pressure.