Hamas War

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

There's nothing more rigid than a leftist!

This week I'm blogging on Jewcy. I was probably asked since they trusted that I'd shake them up a little.

Well, I made the mistake of reading the comments, and their followers are even worse than I had imagined. After reading some nasty and inaccurate comments about how I should expect to be thrown out of my "government subsidized house" pretty soon, I figured the time had come to show them some pictures. You guessed it, from my Arab Mansion series.

There's one thing for sure about leftists, they don't let facts, even unadulterated pictures, get in the way of their "theories."

I guess for them, the truth hurts, since it would force them to see that they're not only living lies, their lies endanger Innocent people.

I almost replied to some of the comments, but I don't want to give the impression that I'm bothered. I'm not "bothered" in a "hurt" way. I'm just horrified at how intellectually dishonest and close-minded they are. I feel sorry for them, since they're incapable of seeing the real world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Left control all Israel's institutions, and the right behaves like the Left or aligns with the Left to escape justice, although the person I have in mind did not escape God's justice.

Boris

Batya said...

So true, the "right" has an inferiority complex and the left an inflated ego.

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H The sad truth is that as Rash"i suggests on Parshath Beshalah that "hamush" could mean "1/5," the Kol HaTur suggests that on leaving the last Galuth, maybe only 1/5 will make it out this time, too. You can see why.

Batya said...

And Caleb and Yehoshua were only 2/12 of the spies, one sixth, which isn't much either.