Hamas War

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Money makes the world go around!

One of the movies I bought (DVD) during my recent visit to New York was Cabaret. Its plot is disturbing, showing the bad side of human nature. The only positive subplot is, davka, about Jews. I won't say more about the plot, in case you're not familiar with the story.


For money makes the world go around, the world go around,
the world go around.
Money makes the world go around,
the clinking, clanking sound
of Money, money, money, money,
Money, money, money, money,
Get a little, get a little,
Money, money, money, money,
Mark, a yen, a buck or a pound,
That clinking, clanking clunking sound
is all that makes the world go round,
It makes the world go round.
for complete lyrics click this
That's the music I heard in my mind after reading this:
Barak hints debts will keep party in government

No comments: