Hamas War

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I guess that blogger's as tired as I am

I went crazy before trying to blog the previous post. Blogger kept telling me that it hadn't "been published,"

ERROR, ERROR,

it kept screeching at me!

Then I managed to get back to the page with the picture and text and posted it via yahoo, which is my fallback method. Nothing showed, so I posted again. Still nothing, so figured I'd do something more productive and finally succeeded--give me a standing ovation--in changing the "ring" of my new cellphone.

And now, planning on just turning off the computer since I have dishes to wash and lessons to plan and I do have to get to work, I discovered that all three postings were up. So I just deleted two of them.

Is this part of the "change to beta" campaign? I switched for me-ander and applied for this blog and was rejected. They told me to wait, so why make me suffer?

No comments: