Hamas War

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lieberman's Losing His Marbles

I had been under the impression that Avigdor (Yvette) Lieberman was a patriot and Israeli nationalist. But I must admit that apparently I was wrong.

Lieberman is a "Kadima" man, not interested in our being a truly independent nation.

Lieberman pushes Israel to join EU

That's right! I couldn't believe it either.

I still haven't recovered from hearing a big general on TV saying that the major Israeli accomplishment achieved in last summer's war "was getting thousands of foreign troops here to guard us."

That's what Lieberman has in common with Olmert and the rest of the Kadima crowd. They're "tired" and don't want us to be an independent country.

We can't let them continue at the helm. Let's get them all out of government. And tell the Likud not to accept any of the Kadima deserters back!

2 comments:

benning said...

"was getting thousands of foreign troops here to guard us." ~ Thousands? I realize that that was the promise of France when they were trying to save Hezbollah, but they quickly changed their tune. Shortly after the 'cease-fire' France rolled back that number to, what? About 200?

Israel needs to always be on guard. No ally can ever be considered a permanent friend. I say that hoping that the USA will always be a Brother to Israel, but knowing that American politicians can be horribly stupid and short-sighted. Israeli politicians had better be more far-sighted. And canny!

Batya said...

I agree.
We're being ruled by mental midgets.