Hamas War

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Is anyone taking bets?

As a rather experienced housewife, I must tell you that I've found myself scrubbing stuck burnt food from Teflon pans. Of course, I didn't cook the mess.

But my point is that as successful as Ehud Olmert has been over the years decades keeping the scandals from sticking, maybe his luck is over. Even the best Teflon, and today I think they use silicone, gets scratched, and the food doesn't slide off as easily as the ads promise.

I wonder if Olmert has opened any Fortune Cookies in China.

All the online news sources are reporting:

Olmert: My hands are clean in Bank Leumi affair
By JPOST.COM STAFF

Olmert: Certain of my innocence
Speaking for first time on A-General Mazuz’s recommendation that he be investigated, PM tells reporters in China, 'I do not feel persecuted; similar reports have been published in the past'

Ronny Sofer, YNet
Published: 01.10.07, 16:48

Report of Impending Criminal Investigation Catches PM in China
16:48 Jan 10, '07 / 20 Tevet 5767
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz, A7



The Omert "etrog" is losing it's protective padding.

And who expected Arik Sharon to be comatose for a year, and still counting, in a hospital bed?

No comments: