Hamas War

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just shows....

While MK Hanegbi vacationed in Florida his committee saved the Golan
Just shows, that he isn't really needed. That's what I had written earlier.


The great, classic political sitcom, "Yes, Minister," is based just on that premise. It's not the politicians, office-holders, who run things. Everything happens behind the scenes by the staff.

It's a rare politician who actually runs his or her own office and makes serious policy decisions. Tzachi's mother, Geula Cohen, was one of the better ones, more involved and more opinionated and ideological.

5 comments:

lilfeathers2000 said...

Where would any politician be without the trusty puppetmaster?

Batya said...

unfortunately, just us bloggers, truely independent thinkers

Anonymous said...

Oh my G--. Hey, I'm not surprised, but, still, you'd think that a patriot would not leave the country in the time of need.

Did the mass media report this?

Anonymous said...

llOh my G--. Hey, I'm not surprised, but, still, you'd think that a patriot would not leave the country in the time of need.

Did the mass media report this?

Batya said...

I heard he was gone on the media; we're not that close with his mother any more. And when I speak to her, I don't have the heart to mention him.
We had such hopes he'd go far, but we didn't think of Florida.