Hamas War

Sunday, July 2, 2006

Like minds...

Last night after I wrote The Key and the Crises I considered sending it off to my list, but because of the hour and other reasons, it wasn't sent. Imagine my surprise, when first thing in the morning, I received Arlene's July 1, From Israel, and she opens with the same point that bothered me! I highly recommend that you read her entire article, and more from her site if you're not familiar with her work, since she brings up a lot of important points. I guess she naps more on Shabbat than I do, or she doesn't have a competitor for the computer.

I just checked the news, and nothing is really new, and that includes how all the "important" and influential people perceive reality. There's lots of celebration of 30 years since the Israeli rescue at Entebbe, but they don't see that we need more than a few isolated acts of honor.

Shavua Tov!

No comments: