Hamas War

Friday, December 16, 2005

HH Havel Havelim

It's Friday morning and I really have too much to do, but...
For the anniversary issue...
First a thank you to Soccer Dad, who keeps it going.

HH allowed me to become part of the big world of Jewish blogging and meet all sorts of like-minded, or not so like-minded, bloggers. Sort of like a cyber-family, cyber-Jewish that is. He introduced me to "carnivals" which have broadened my blogging and of course exposed me and my blogs to even more...

I'm still small time and am awed by anyone getting three digits of daily visitors a day more than once a month, so the mega blogs are from a different universe. Honestly, I ignore them, since they don't need me.

Shabbat Shalom and happy blogging!
Let this suffice from Shiloh Musings and me-ander and blog free! and the muse's pics.

No comments: