Hamas War

Thursday, September 29, 2005

orange

Yes, I, too, am still walking around with orange. An orange bracelet and orange ribbons on my bags and an orange ribbon on the front door. Cosmic X wrote about it, but I'm having trouble getting his blog to work, so you'll have to get the link from the sidebar.

I see many places, buildings, windows, cars etc with the sign "lo n'slach." We won't forgive.

Erev Rosh Hashannah is a time for "cheshbon nefesh" accounting for our soul of everything we've done this year. It's a very sad time. Tisha B'Av is still in the air. There was no Shabbat Nachamu, no TU B'Av, no summer fun.

I came back into teaching feeling heavy hearted, no enthusiasm.

The rain clouds are supposed to promise a blessing, and all I feel is the threat of storms. Maybe that's why all the flooding in the states. Nobody's immune.

No comments: