Hamas War

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

orange

orange

I hear that orange is banned again. My nails are painted orange. I was all oranged up for my tv and demo appearances.

I wore orange and mint sandals, which elicited a compliment when waiting on line to the LIRR loo. When I told the woman they were Israeli, she asked what company, Gazith, last year's style.

I bought special orange clothes in Jerusalem. A gorgeous "swirl" skirt, Doreen Frankfort, not cheap, and an orange knit top from Crazy Line, with sparkling neckline, and a cheap blouse from Agrippas street.

Well dressed from Jerusalem, with plastic bracelets and lots of ribbons.

And if it's forbidden to wear, display orange, let them pull out my fingernails, one by one...

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Batya,
I would like to order some Doreen Frankfort designs. Does she have a website, or is there a way that I can contact her. I live in the US. She's awesome and I love her designs!

Batya said...

try googling
I also like "Hagara" and "Isha-Isha."