Hamas War

Friday, June 17, 2005

polls

If you've ever wondered about polls, who's called, etc? Yoohoo, they called me yesterday. I really didn't pay attention at first and didn't have time so didn't hear who was doing the poll. But there was something in the way the poor woman said, "it's important for you" that made me cooperate.

Most of the questions were the same thing, just worded differently. (Remember, I teach reading and listening comprehension.) For how much money or under what conditions would you/I be willing to leave my home?

I just kept repeating: It's not a matter of money, under no conditions!

I've been pretty busy the past few days, so I haven't seen any article about it.

Shabbat Shalom

2 comments:

Esther said...

Yeah, they usually ask a question four different ways to allow for error. While it might avoid error, it is usually highly annoying.

Batya said...

this was a classic
It really bothers me when people think we have a price.