Hamas War

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I hope this isn't true!

If this report is true, I'm going to have to boycot the Malcha Mall. Now, it's not like I love malls, but I have some favorite stores there. But Gush Katif is more important than my Hagara and Ishah Isha clothes. And I do have some good places to buy clothes for the grandchildren, though I had wanted to get somethings for Hallelie. But if orange is forbidden, I won't shop there at all.


Jerusalem Mall Bars Orange Ribbon Patrons 22:55 May 31, '05 / 22 Iyar 5765
(IsraelNN.com) Jerusalem’s Malcha Mall tonight implemented a new policy, instructing security personnel to prevent anyone from entering if displaying an orange ribbon or any other sign of solidarity with Gush Katif and northern Shomron residents.Mall operators are following the lead of Israel Police, which has been prohibiting entry into areas such as the Western Wall with orange ribbons and tee-shirts. The same holds true in Knesset where visitors have been instructed to remove orange garments in order to be permitted entry into the parliament building.

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=83035

2 comments:

Esther said...

That's hidious if they're really doing that!

Batya said...

So far no updates. This was based on a report of instructions to guards.