Hamas War

Monday, March 14, 2005

still hurts

Thank G-d the foot injured in the terror attack nine years ago is long healed, but it still hurts deep in the soul when I think of how the police and politicians tried to prove it "an accident." Israpundit did a great job researching what happened then. I've added a comment with a bit more. It's also posted on Soccer Dad , actually I don't know which of the two did the research/writing.

But this is definitely one of those classic proofs for "Everything in the news is true, except for the things you personally know about."

2 comments:

Soccer Dad said...

I'm Soccer Dad and I'm one of several contributors to Israpundit, which is a group blog. Joseph is one of the founders and main contributors to Israpundit, but it's a group effort. Thank you so much for your kind words.
And though I brought up your pain, I should publicly - not just by e-mail - wish you Mazel Tov on your joy!

Cosmic X said...

Batya,

I remember sitting in my kitchen and hearing the "reports" on the attack. I second the "yishar koach" to David Gerstman for the research. BTW you should change the link to Israpundit to this:


http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/03/terror_remember.php

P.S. I'm glad that the foot is better!