Hamas War

Saturday, March 19, 2005

outlaws

I mentioned some news on me-ander, and now things are getting even more rediculous.

Incitement against Effy Eitam, not my idea of the most effective politician, but really, an outlaw , or worse ?

The WITCH HUNT is on! I hate to think of who's next. I thought I had finished writing this, but then I read this perfect example of incitement . Well, maybe "perfect" isn't quite the adjective, since how can such vicious words be "perfect?"


We live in dangerous times, and Effy Eitam isn't the danger.

The danger is that policians in power think they were elected to be dictators. They don't understand that if this is a democracy, then they are dependent on the people, and if the people object to their policies, they are the ones who must change or be changed.

I'm posting this now, but I'm sure that more rediculous, but inciteful statements will be made. Send them.

Shavua Tov!


No comments: