I used to joke around that in contrast to me and my husband who
Now, over thirty years later, I rarely hear from journalists nor diplomats and try to influence and get my opinion across by blogging. But David Bedein hasn't stopped his work with the foreign media and international diplomats and more. He runs a very serious and important service. For example, here are some of the articles on his site:
- Foreign Military Aid To The Palestinian Authority
- UNRWA: The United Nations Relief And Works Agency
- Critiques Of The Palestinian Authority
- The Israeli Arab Community
- Israelis Evicted From Their Homes, Summer 2005
- Media Relations
- Podcast, from November 2010 until January 2012
- Tayar Security Reports
A Candid Moment with a JournalistIt's not too late for all of us to join with him:
Morsi Is Israel's Nightmare, But The Sun Will Come Up Tomorrow
How Many Refugees?
- Become a part of an effort that dispatches TV crews to film UNRWA "education", which inculcates the next generation to destroy Israel and promote the supposed “right of return” to Israel (inside the “Green Line”) for the Arab refugees from 1948
- Become a part of an effort that screens the results in the Knesset, the US Congress, and the Canadian Parliament
- Become a part of an effort which demands that funds to UNRWA and the Palestinian Authority be conditioned on the cessation of such "education"
- Become a part of an effort that questions whether Israel should allow the US and Canada and the EU to train PLO armed forces which can turn in Israel at any moment.
Honestly I think it's important. It's not enough to kvetch, rant and blog from the sidelines. Contact David to see how you, too can help, join his very professional efforts.
Israel Resource News Agency
CENTER FOR NEAR EAST POLICY RESEARCH Ltd.POB 71098
Beit Agron International Press Center
37 Hillel Street
Jerusalem 94581 Israel
Tel. (+972-2) 623 6368 or
cell phone (+972-54) 722-2661
David Bedein, Bureau Chief
*hasbara- Hebrew for information