Hamas War

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Hillary-Obama Wolf?

I'm not afraid of them.  Believe me, a Pseudostinian aka Palestinian sic State is a lot more frightening and dangerous.  I've experienced their terrorism, up close; it's not pleasant.  A woman was murdered by the terrorist who injured me and injured more seriously a couple of dozen others.  I've been to more funerals of innocent Jews murdered by Arab terrorists than I'd like to remember.

The United States President Barack Hussein Obama, who voiced his happiness returning home to Jakarta and his Secretary of State Hillary "stand by her man" Clinton can yell and threaten us all they want.  I'll quote the late Israeli Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin's famous words (which he davka used against the anti-Oslo Accord demonstrators.)
לא מזיז לי Lo maziz li.  It doesn't "move," have any effect on me.
I really don't care what they think.  I don't trust their judgment in matters concerning my security and my future.  Obama and Clinton are no more than American politicians.  What do they really care about the security and further existence of the State of Israel?  We can't vote for them, and if we could, our total population, including the Arabs and including all of Judea and Samaria are no more than a large American city.

Obama has made it very clear that his dream is to help establish a Pseudostinian aka Palestinian sic State.  That makes him a great danger to the security, viability and future existence of the State of Israel.  I'll quote Rabin again.  Let Obama "spin like a propeller."  And yes, Rabin also said that about those of us who protested his policies.  Don't forget that Hillary's husband Bill considers Rabin to have been a saint and great friend, so they should be overjoyed that I'm using Rabin's very words to describe what I think of them and their president.

Here's the latest Latma's Right newscast.  Read what Caroline Glick wrote.


No comments: