Hamas War

Monday, October 11, 2010

Insanity Reigns!

I just can't think of a better way of describing the horrendous way the Israeli Government has lost all sense of pride and descency.  I'm too tired now to blog about it, but I'll just leave you with some of the headlines which turned my stomach, and G-d willing I'll write more tomorrow.

PM: Moratorium for PA recognition of 'Jewish State'

Bibi Throws Ball Back to AbbasReferendum on Land Surrenders

Barak says land referendum bill obstructs peace process
Netanyahu: Willing to swap freeze for recognition
Peres Says Knesset Wants Two States, Nationalists Walk Out 

 
None of these crazy schemes will bring peace.  They'll only bring war to a weakened Israel.
(sorry for the mess)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Hashem has it all figured out. Just read this post:

http://yearsofawe.blogspot.com/2010/10/zecharia-14-and-trail-to-hope.html

Batya said...

We humans still have to do our job.