Hamas War

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

90! He Made It!!

Yes, my father turned 90 yesterday.  OK, it's still August 9th in Arizona, so we just called him.




He's very happy in the place my sister found for him and my mother.  Actually, he insists that we join them:
"Try it out for a month.  You'll love it."



In our family reaching ninety is a rare accomplishment.  One of his aunts did, but by then she didn't recognize her only child, a daughter, who always took devoted care.


I wish him and my mother, only 85, good health to enjoy what they have and each other.
Obviously, he doesn't realize that it's not kosher.  He did complain that the guy in charge of Jewish activities doesn't know as much as my husband does.  I guess he wants my husband to run that part.  I guess he misses Shabbat.  He also thinks that half the people are Jewish, because most of the Jews stick together making it feel like there are more than there really are.

3 comments:

Keli Ata said...

Happy birthday to your dad! May he live to be 120. G-d bless him and your mother.

Anonymous said...

Ad 120 to all of you.

Chodesh Tov and Ketiva Ve'chatima Tova. Yes, we're at that time of year already. Where did the time go?

Batya said...

Keli, Shy, thanks
and AMEN! It's Rosh Chodesh Elul already.