Hamas War

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Misplaced Outrage!

Great Britain should have protested against Dubai for sheltering the terrorist.  There's no reason to expel an Israeli diplomat.  Whoever executed Mahmoud al-Mabhouh did the world a great service.

Why is it that we never hear or see any signs of outrage when Jews are murdered by Arab terrorists?

Because of that lack, I have no respect for the opinions and so-called morality of all those preaching at Israel about how to behave, respond, live and build.

3 comments:

Keli Ata said...

:( Sadly, the majority of anti-Semitic people, nations, organizations will never express outrage. As I've written before, I think people either born anti-Semitic or they're not.

B'H my parents were not! I cannot express the richness in my life, spiritual fulfillment...everything I can't articulate...thanks to Jews.

Now had my parents been anti-Semitic? Well, we see the result of that in the world.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't Great Britain congratulate Israel for destroying a slimy terrorist? Why doesn't every country chip in and make Israel a party for wiping this lowlife off the face of the earth?
Simple: The world hates when the Jews are on top. They rather have one more murderous terrorist threatening the entire world, than have one Jew being seen as a hero for even a moment. SICK. - Sharon

Batya said...

keli, wow, good to know

Sharon, yes, it doesn't matter what we do, the world will never like us.