Hamas War

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This Is The Type Of Campaign Arieh Eldad Should Be Running

Candidate Says 'Sick Tzfat' Needs Doctor for Mayor
(IsraelNN.com) Mayoral candidate Dr. Yitzchak Stern's campaign calls Tzfat a sick person that needs a doctor...


MK Dr. Arieh Eldad, MD, worked for years as a world famous plastic surgeon who specialized in serious burn cases. No, he wasn't the "nose job," "eye lid lift" kind of doctor. He developed methods to graft healthy skin where none was growing.

Those very damaged patients, lucky enough to have had Eldad as their doctor praised his bedside manner.

Why can't Dr. Eldad use the same people skills when campaigning? Unfortunately, he's surrounded by "advisors" running a rediculous campaign.

Eldad is also a tradtional Jew who could easily be attractive to all Jews, and his Hatikvah Party is labeled secular. Earlier on I tried to get involved, but I was never called, probably because I look the Torah-loyal Jew I am.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of those people, who also reject all of the basic poltical tactics and techniques are doing it on purpose...

2 comments:

goyisherebbe said...

I have to disagree with you, Batya, but one should never assume maliciousness when incompetence will suffice. Intelligent people have a tendency to underestimate people's stupidity. There are also otherwise intelligent people, the sort you are speaking about, who frequently operate not with their intelligence but with their visceral reactions.I hope you notice that I just complimented you.

Batya said...

thanks goyish
I find it so frustrating that, davka, his supporters are destroying his political career.