Hamas War

Monday, August 25, 2008

Not Too Late

... to see the Jewish Bloggers Convention. You can skip through it by moving the time dot, or whatever it's called. I must admit that I'm a fascinated hearing it again as I was the first time which was in person.

You can hear and see me at 01:50, sort of just before the middle. I'm after Carl (no that's not him pictured above) who is after Bibi Netanyahu. Bibi starts around 01:00, but if you don't have time for his entire session, a short speech then longish answers to questions, listen to what he says just before 01:30 about the History of the Jewish People in the Land of Israel.

Many of you have heard a lot about the conference, and now's your chance to hear it for yourself.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Thanks! I finally heard the part where you ask your questions about the carnivals, and the part where Baila says my name! :-) I showed Baila to my kids, and they said, oh, is that the woman you called when we were in Modiin?

On a more serious note, I very much like the idea of supporting a Jblogger community. One of the commentators on Jack's site said she lives where there is little Jewish community. I'm sorry this is not seen as important to some.

Batya said...

I'm glad to know that I had said what I thought I said and that the KCC cheers could be heard.

What was worse hearing the second time, was the very nasty put-downs by the panel. I can't think of anything polite to say about them.